SUNDAY Brunch 10AM - 3PM
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY -Closed
4pm - 9pm
Kitchen closes at 8PM Tues-Thur
Kitchen closes at 10PM Fri/Sat
Please note the following:
1) We are experiencing staff shortages, service times may be increased
2) Consider making reservations at 5:45, 6:15, or 6:45. When 50 people all have reservations at 6:30p or 7p, this increases service times. Moving the reservation by 15 minutes helps to space out the number of people coming in at the same time.
3) Reservations for outdoor dining or street dining are based on weather. We do have heaters and umbrellas. Fill out the guest questionnaire for outdoor seating requests, allergies etc..
4) If you are Vegan, please let us know at the time of the reservation. Our chef is very accommodating. This can be done by filling out the guest questionnaire
4) Masks are required for guests not vaccinated.
5) We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
6) Valentines Day, New Year's Eve, and other holidays as deemed necessary. Reservations will require a $25 deposit to hold a table. Deposit will be applied to your bill. Cancellation and no call-no show in less than 24 hours will forfeit the deposit. All deposits are donated to local charities.